“We handcraft our Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon without compromise from select benchland vineyards in the heart of the Napa Valley.”

FARM GALLERY

Our estate has been a farm, continuously, since the late 19th century, growing grapes, prunes and walnuts. We have spent the last 30 years bringing the ranch back to its former glory as a small family farm, with William in the lead. First he designed and built the winery barn in 1999. With a combination of instinct and serendipity, he found five majestic palm trees in 2014 at a nearby jobsite and had them moved to grace our driveway and the Victorian vineyard house. His next big project was the masterful renovation of the old house, originally built in 1898, which has since been rechristened the Palm House. Currently we are renovating the 1911 water tower to further preserve the old farm, much as it was at the beginning of the 20th century.

Click on the images below to read more about the farm.